Submarine Force Museum Home of Historic Ship Nautilus
Become a member - make a donation!Good Morning! It is Saturday April 29th - We will be OPEN 9am - 5pm Today.
Current status and hours on Facebook Including Weather Closings and Events!
The Teacher's/Visitor's Guide is broken down into multiple sections. You may browse the sections using the links below or you may download the entire guide in PDF format.
- The History of USS/Historic Ship NAUTILUS (SSN-571)
- The History of the Submarine Force Museum
- Outside Exhibits
- Midget Submarines
- Indoor Exhibits
- Technology Wing
- Main Hall
- Medal of Honor Gallery
- Torpedoes and Other Armaments
- Large-Scale Exhibits
- Wall Murals
- Historic Ship Nautilus Tour Frequently Asked Questions and Locations
- Download the Guide in PDF Format (2.2MB)